Finn and the Swirly Spin
An innovative, fun Irish themed slot
With Avalanche Wins and
4 free spins bonuses.
An innovative, fun Irish themed slot from NetEnt
With Avalanche Wins and 4 free spins bonuses.
The Finn and the Swirly Spin slot is an innovative NetEnt game with Avalanche Wins.
If you fancy spinning something a bit different, the Finn and the Swirly Spin slot is one of the best options out there.
This popular NetEnt slot is played on a 5×5 grid with a Swirly mechanic. Instead of symbols dropping in from above, they make they way along a swirl. Very Sixties! But great fun.
And not only that, but just like Gonzo’s Quest, this Irish slot has an Avalanche Win mechanic where you get multiple chances to win on a single spin. If you get lucky, the winning symbols disappear and new one drop into their place giving you a second bite at the cherry.
There are also four base game treats that trigger at random with extra wilds, symbol destructions, added symbols and symbol transformations in the mix. NetEnt have mixed it up on this one – it’s top entertainment!
You can play Finn and the Swirly Spin at Monkey Casino or at our other recommended casinos.
Pros and Cons
- Spiral mechanic with Avalanche Wins for multiple chances per spin
- Four random treats in base game
- Four free spins features
- Modest max win
The Finn and the Swirly Spin Look
This is an Irish slot of course – there is no mistaking that. Finn is the star leprechaun and he bases himself below the reels to give you his full support.
You’ll also see plenty of green rolling hills and spades, hearts, lucky four leaf clovers, horseshoes, acorns and rubies. The red gems are the high payers: they’ll net you 50x your stake for five on a payline.
The star is Wild and will stand in for other symbols except the scatter symbol which is the key.
Let’s talk a bit about this innovative NetEnt reel set. When we first saw it, we suspected that it was just a gimmick, but in fact it works well and makes this game pretty unique on the market.
The Reels Set is a 5×5 grid with 25 spaces on which symbols land. You score a win with a horizontal or vertical line of 3 or more identical symbol.
Screenshot – Base Game with Star Win
When you trigger a win, the symbols that made up the win are pulverised and the remaining symbols fall into the spaces like an Avalanche Win. This means you can score multiple wins in a single spin
And if you make up a win with a wild, the Star explodes and destroys the symbols on the same row or column. Even more chances to make up winning combinations!
Random Treats from Finn
There are four random treats to look forward to in the base game:
- Starfall Wilds: 2 to 5 Star wilds drop onto the reels
- Dragon Destroy: a random number of symbols are pulverised leading to an avalanche
- Irish Luck: a line of 1 symbol is added (either horizontally or vertically): a guaranteed win
- Magic Transform: morphs all space or heart symbols into a better paying symbol
The Magical Free Spins World
If you land a Free Spins Key scatter in the central position after all of the avalanches have played out, you will trigger the Free Spins and you will follow Finn into the Magical Free Spins World!
He will fly off through a vortex of clouds – you just need to follow him.
Free Spins Screenshot (Starbar Wilds)
Pick from 4 Options depending on the number of keys you have:
- Star Bar Free Spins (1 key needed) – 7 Star Bar spins with 2 to 5 wilds on every free spin
- Lava Lair Free Spins (4 keys needed) – 3 Lava Lair spins with symbols destroyed (random amount) on each spin. Also, you get a sticky wild where the key symbol was.
- Lucky Mug Free Spins (9 keys needed) – 4 Lucky Mug spins with a line of identical symbols added either horizontally or vertically : a guaranteed win on every spin
- Golden Pot Free Spins (16 keys needed) – 2 Golden Pot spins with all space or heart symbols morphed into a higher paying symbol on each spin
Play at FUN Casino
The Finn and the Swirly Spin slot might look complicated when you first fire it up (just because it looks different I guess), but once you start spinning it all makes sense quickly. This is a fun and unique game from NetEnt, with average volatility and a decent range of pay outs up for grabs: up to 500x your stake in the free spins bonuses.
Feature List, Finn and the Swirly Spin
How do the Swirly Spins work?
There are 25 slots in the spiral: you need to line up 3 identical symbols vertically or horizontally to trigger a win. The winning symbols will disappear and new ones drop into their place (Cascade or Avalanche wins) giving you multiple bites at the cherry.
What is the Maximum Win on this Irish NetEnt game?
In the free spins, you can win up to 500x your stake.