1. Study the Games and find out the House Edge.
2. Weight your bets to the Outside Bets.
3. Play Roulette Systems but with a Pinch of Salt.
4. Stop playing if you win BIG.
5. Play European Roulette where possible.
6. Play French Roulette with La Partage if you can find it.
7. Avoid the Five Number Bet on 0,00,1,2 and 3.
8. Avoid novelty games with fewer numbers or fancy bets.
9. Avoid games with extra pockets and side bets.
10. Take breaks, don't chase losses.
1. Keep your bets the same after a win.
2. Double your bet after a loss.
3. Change your bet (red/black) or re-bet- the odds are the same.
4. Keep your session short to avoid many losses in row.
5. Set a profit target and stop loss before you start.
6. Most play even money bets (red/black etc).
7. Start low for a long run, or play high limit tables.
8. Remember, 5 reds in a row, doesn't guarantee a black.
9. If you hit your profit or stop loss, quit. Focus!
10. Play in short sessions and take breaks.
Zero. Is it even a number? The only green pocket(s).
7. Traditionally lucky in the West, there are 7 Wonders.
8. Lucky in Asian cultures. It sounds like "wealth" in Chinese.
9. If you're from Thailand, nine is very lucky, as it sounds like the word for "rice" in Thai.
17. Sean Connery once won 3 bets in a row on 17.
18. Sees a lot of action: it has an 8 in it.
19. Prime numbers like 19 are always popular.
24. The Egyptians counted in 12s on each hand.
26. Popular with those like the Neighbours of Zero bet.
32. Pedro Grendene Bartelle won BIG on this number.